Description: Many newcomers to Canada face challenges such as language barriers and cultural differences when adapting to a new culture here and integrating into their new workplaces and industries. This webinar will explore these barriers & their impact on a newcomer talent’s success through the lens of employers and workforce consultants. Join us for an insightful discussion that will recognize the resilience of newcomers and the valuable contributions they can make in multicultural workplaces in Canada, as well as guide attendees on how to create a more inclusive and diverse workplace culture that benefits everyone – newcomers and the employer. This discussion is organized in collaboration with the New Brunswick Multicultural Council (NBMC) and is part of the Employer Perspectives webinar series brought to you by the Immigrant Employment Councils of Canada (IECC) and New Canadians TV Network.
- Rufina Ajalie (Moderator) – Employer Engagement Lead, New Brunswick Multicultural Council
- Kerry Kennedy – Director, Talent Acquisition, Horizon Health Network
- Ayman Jaouni – Workforce Consultant, WorkingNB
- Seun Richards – Social Entrepreneur
- Li Song – Managing Director, PRUDE Inc
Registration Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/4416152254237/WN_L060ruYbTSq7HWoyPrTPaA